Back Pain Symptoms [อาการปวดหลัง, which is the term in Thai] can vary from a muscle aching to a capturing, stabbing, or shedding sensation. Furthermore, the discomfort might radiate down your leg or aggravate with bending, lifting, twisting, walking, or standing.
When to see a medical professional?
Many pains in the back progressively improve with self-care and home therapy, generally within a couple of weeks. Call your doctor if your back pain:
- Persists past a couple of weeks
- Is serious and doesn’t improve with the remainder
- Spreads down one or both legs, particularly if the pain prolongs below the knee
- Causes weak point, prickling, or tingling in one or both legs
- Is accompanied by unusual fat burning
In uncommon cases, back pain can signify a serious medical issue.
Look for immediate care if your back pain:
- Triggers new bladder or bowel issues
- Does come with a fever
- Complies with a fall, strike to your back, or various other injuries
Back pain often creates without a cause that your physician can identify with an examination or an imaging study. Conditions commonly linked to back pain consist of:
- Muscle or ligament strain. Repetitive heavy lifting or an unexpected unpleasant activity can stress back muscles as well as spinal ligaments. If you’re in poor physical condition, consistent pressure on your back can cause uncomfortable muscle spasms.
- Burst or protruding disks. Disks function as cushions between the bones, or vertebra, in your spine. The soft product inside a disk can protrude or rupture and continue a nerve. Nonetheless, you can have a burst or protruding disk without back pain. Disk disease is often located incidentally when you have spinal column X-rays for some other factor.
- Arthritis. Osteoarthritis can affect the lower back. In some cases, joint inflammation in the spinal column can cause a constricting of the area around the spine, a condition called back constriction.
- Osteoporosis. Your back’s vertebra can establish excruciating cracks if your bones come to be porous as well as fragile.